Year: 1985
Mileage: 33,648
VIN: 1HFSC1800FA006111
Color: Black
Engine size: 1,100
Vehicle Title: Clear
Contact seller: Contact form
Description

For Sale is my 1985 Honda Shadow VT1100. They only made these models in 1985 and 1986. Collector's bike if you ride Honda.
-LOW ORIGINAL MILES
-Original Owner sold this to me as he had a knee replacement and could not hold bike up anymore. The damages that resulted are photographed.
-Excellent Condition for its age. Business has me out of town a lot and time is difficult to come by.The Shadow I own is a rare bike as mentioned. It goes nowadays for a heavier price tag as Shadow enthusiasts marvel at it's style and performance. STAYS IN A GARAGE AND IS ALWAYS GARAGE KEPT!!!
ENGINE SPECS
Engine Type: 1099 cc, Stroke - Liquid Cooled - V Twin
Engine Bore and Stroke: 87.5 mm x 91.4 mm
Valves 3 valves/cylinder
Claimed Horsepower: 78.4 bhp @ 6000 rpm
Maximum Torque: 73ft lbs @4,500rpm
Transmission type: 5 speed
Final Drive: Shaft
MISCELLANEOUS SPECS
Tire - Front: 110/90-19
Tire - Rear: 170/80-15
Brakes - Front: single 336 mm disc with 2-piston calipers
-Know that it will pump out more horsepower than most stock modern day Twin 1300's. Rated around 75-79 HP. They detuned the 1100 after the 1986 model year. You will find some parts easily and others you will need to be creative in your searching but all in all an incredible machine.
The bike itself is in good condition, ot showroom. Could use a new front tire soon. The rear tire was replaced this mid-summer and I greased the splines and flushed the final drive. The bike always was stored indoors and taken care of. It is my 2nd bike, as my 3rd, ride a 83' Goldwing 1100 as my 1st or daily when the weather breaks. Picked up the Shadow a number of years back just to take on half-day open road trips. I tend to like the Goldwing better than anything else I've ridden. Perhaps that's because she was brought back from the dead and then taken on a 10k cross country trip over three months. Found her soul somewhere in Missouri and we haven't looked back. This Shadow should go to someone who rides it more.
Only those interested in the bike can contact me.
No Spam, o solicitors.
TAKING ONLY SERIOUS BIDDERS!
If you want to see the bike you must schedule an appointment. Out of town often. I'm in no hurry to sell it.
BUYER MUST PICK BIKE UP UNLESS WE WRITE AND SPEAK OTHER PLANS!
SHIPPING:
I have several garages around the area that the bike can be trailered to. It currently is stored in Syracuse, ew York.
The winning bidder has the option of picking the bike up here in Syracuse or having the bike trailered somewhere at an agreed upon cost. This will be negotiated. The winning bidder may also have the bike picked up from Pittsburgh, A or Philadelphia, A for an extra $160.
If you wish to discuss anything here is my number: 412-377-1914.
Please no text messages. Just call.
I lowered the starting and reserve price. On second thought, aybe I would like to get this moving.

Also published at eBay.com