Type: Cruiser
Year: 1986
Mileage: 19,065
Color: Black
Engine size: 700
Vehicle Title: Clear
Contact seller: Contact form
Description

You are bidding on a 1986 VT700c Honda Shadow. The bike was purchased about 3 years ago but I have only done about 20 miles on it. It starts up fine runs well when run regularly (Because it has been stored over the past few months without being started it will take a little turning over to get it initially started). It has 19. 65 miles on the clock. The bike has been stored under cover all the time I have owned it. I have pulled it out front to take pictures only. It had a new back and front tire when I bought it but the front tire is cracking on the walls a little and the back tire is quite dirty because of moving it around a little in my yard. I have removed the carb recently and cleaned it but have not installed the air intake socks in case I wanted to remove it again later after storage to clean again. The airbox is also removed and I will be including the socks and the airbox etc in the sale. you will just need to install them again. There is a small dent in the front mud guard. The passenger seat has come away from the seam on one side and the foam can be seen. The last time I checked it cost about $80 to replace or repair the seat covers. The bike has a new battery. only a couple months old. and comes with clean title. This would make a great bobber project or just a great bike to clean up and ride old school. Buyer is responsible for arranging pickup and shipping of the bike. I will do my best to help co-ordinate shipping from my side.  

Also published at eBay.com