KTM 690 Duke ABS 2013 13 1 Owner, Seat Cowl, Screen, KTM Rack + More Immaculate

Similar Genuine Bikes Always Required Best Price Paid

Price: £5,495.00
Condition: Used
Item location: Ringwood, United Kingdom
Make: KTM
Model: 690
Type: Other
Year: 2013
Mileage: 5,000
Color: Black
Engine size: 675
Contact seller: Contact form

This is an absolutely stunning low mileage and well equipped 1 private owner example of KTMs ultimate and pocket sized street toy. the 690 Duke ABS. Capable of raising a smile on the most miserable face. anyone who has had the pleasure of riding one of these machines knows how good they are and I?ve never made any secret about how much I enjoy riding these bikes. The condition is a real focal point and has clearly been cherished since new and includes some great options which are: Heated grips. Handle bar guards. Fly screen. Seat cowl and Luggage Rack and top box rack (not shown). The bike naturally comes with Owner?s manual. stamped service book and 2 keys inc key code card all in the KTM folder. The bike comes with the balance of manufacturers warranty until 08/2015. documented service history. 2 stamps which includes a full service by ourselves inc Oil and Filter. Its first MOT is Due 08/16. Tyres are Matching Michelin Pilot powers. both have loads of tread and wearing evenly. Part Exchange Welcome. Free Local. ?99 14 day or ?109 7 Day UK National Mainland Delivery Available PCP Finance Example: Bike Price:5495 : Deposit:495:Total Amount of Credit:5000 :36 Mths x: 105. 00: Final Payment ?2835. Annual Mileage allowance. 4000. Flat Rate 5. 5%: Total Amount Payable: 7120. 00 HP Finance Example: Bike Price:5495 : Deposit:495 :Total Amount of Credit:5000: 48 Mths x: 133: Flat Rate 5. 5%: Total Amount Payable: 6992Finance options available from 12 - 60 months. deposits start from as low as 10% and are subject to status. The above quote is purely an example so please contact us today to discuss an individual quote tailored to your chosen deposit and monthly term. HD videos of all our machines on our youtube page uniquewheelsuk or click youtube link on our website. Please visit DEALER WEBSITE for more detailed information and latest availability.

Also published at eBay.com