Year: 1962
Mileage: 4,000
VIN: t120
Color: Black
Engine size: 650
Vehicle Title: Clear
Contact seller: Contact form
Description

1962 Triumph Pre Unit 650 Bonneville. Last year for the Pre Unit. Great bike found safely stored in an old pole Barn in Michigan. Ran a few years ago and it's ready to get back on or off the road. Original paint . unreal gas tank and a very cool bike. A few period upgrades from the original owner. 68 dual carb head. 68 dual leading shoe front wheel and a competition Matchless gearbox. Bike has matching numbers. clear MI Title and very hard to find in this condition. The bike has a Lucas competition magneto and throws a healthy spark every time. Put in some fresh gas. oil. clean carbs and go!! The 59 to 62 Bonneville's were the kings of the road & track and are becoming impossible to find. also fetching a kings ransom at the auctions. The bike is for sale locally and I will end the auction anytime for a local sale or a buy it now deal. If you want it email me an offer. I want to sell the bike and send it to someone who will enjoy it. Email with questions. offers ect. I will help in shipping and will drop off in greater Los Angeles are for free. All costs are buyers responsibility. GOOD LUCK

Also published at eBay.com