Year: 1959
Mileage: 604
VIN: T110021216
Color: Black
Engine size: 650
Vehicle Title: Clear
Contact seller: Contact form
Description

You are bidding on a numbers matching 1959 Triumph Tiger T110. The bike has been completed disassembled and professionally rebuilt. Frame has been powdercoated black. Joe Hunt rare earth magneto. All new pistons. rods. black diamond valves and valve guides. bearings. cam. Mikuni carbs. clutch. brakes. wiring. and tires. Like all preunit Triumphs with the design flawed 8-bolt pattern. this bike had a cracked head. A donor 9-bolt head and jugs were acquired and used. Original head and jugs (shown in pics) along with numerous parts are included with the bike. 604 miles since being rebuilt. The bike runs strong. Hate to sell it. but it is the poor little stepchild to a stable of 3 other bikes. I just don't ride this one enough and it begs to be ridden. Previous owners made it into a bobber. Liked the style so I kept it that way. The nacelle has the Smith Chronometer that works along with an amp meter. Successful bidder responsible for pickup or shipping. Listed locally. so I reserve the right to end the bidding if it sells.

Also published at eBay.com