Type: Sport Touring
Year: 1973
Mileage: 14,550
VIN: T140V EH32966
Color: Black
Vehicle Title: Clear
Contact seller: Contact form
Description

You are looking at a fine. rare. vintage. fully restored 750 bonny. I got it from a close friend who had it in his garage for @ 20 years. all covered up. I fell in love with her & had to bring it back to life. I went thru the whole bike & now she starts right up & goes like hell. I redid the timing. adjusted valves & points. She's got 2 new coils & plug wires. & plugs. brand new battery. & basically a whole new wire harness. Went thru the clutches. cleaned & adjusted well. Went thru both carbs. cleaned jets & new gaskets. complete rebuild of front disc brake master cylinder. Caliper & hoses. Rear brakes cleaned. & work great. New kill switch on handlebars. & a beautifull brand new paint job on the gas tank. Frame painted as well. Also brand new tires & tubes. Also a new speedo & cable. Plus much more. She really is a great ride. She was made back in the day for oval racing in europe. You mold right in with the bike. It was built with the first year of the front disc brake. & The last year of the right side shifter. She's got 5 strong gears. Blows no smoke. leaks no oil. Also has the oil in frame system. This really was a labor of love. There is a little bit of peeled off chrome on the very top of the right fork I hate to let her go but i need the room. Too many toyzz. The bike has been completly gone thru by a certified Triumph repair shop. Tis the season to get on the road. Spring is here. Time to ride. Buyer responsible for pickup or shipping. I prefer all payments thru pay pal. I will work with you every way i can. Thanks for looking!!!

Also published at eBay.com