Year: 1974
Mileage: 19,934
VIN: T150VGJ43128
Color: Black
Engine size: 750
Vehicle Title: Clear
Contact seller: Contact form
Description

1974 TRIUMPH TRIDENT T150V,ONE OWNERLOW MILEAGE ORIGINAL MACHINE,19934 TOTAL ORIGINAL MILES THAT WAS MY FATHERS, HATE TO SEE IT GO. IT WAS HIS PERSONAL BIKE AS HE OWNED A MOTORCYCLE SHOP. IT HAS MANY EXTRA TOUCHES AS WELL AS OPTIONS. WHEELS HAVE BEEN RELACED WITH STAINLESS STEEL SPOKES AND NIPPLES WITH ALLOY RIMS, EW DUNLOP TIRES, ND MANY CHROME ACCENTS. SEE THE PICTURES FOR DETAILS.

TERMS: $500.00 DEPOSIT WITHIN 48 HOURS OF AUCTION CLOSE. BALANCE OF AUCTION AMOUNT MUST BE PAID BY CASH IN PERSON, ANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER, R CERTIFIED FUNDS (WITH VERIFICATION) ONLY WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE. SORRY, O C.O.D. AND NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT, LTHOUGH I WILL TAKE PAYPAL FOR THE DEPOSIT.

The description of this motorcycle is written to the best of my knowledge. However, am by no means an expert on vintage Triumph motorcycles. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more photos and, f possible, ome and look in person before the auction ends. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! If you have any questions, lease contact me before the auction ends.

This motorcycle is being sold as is, here is with no warranty

Please remember that your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this item. If you require an inspection, ave it done prior to bidding. I strongly encourage all bidders to inspect the motorcycle personally or enlist the services of a professional inspector prior to placing a bid. After the sale, nspections are not recognized as a contingency to completing your obligation to your winning bid. If there are any questions regarding the above terms, lease e-mail prior to bidding.

I welcome ALL international bidders and am happy to assist with making shipping arrangements.

Also published at eBay.com