Type: Standard
Year: 1972
Mileage: 12,743
Color: Regal Purple
Engine size: 750
Vehicle Title: Clear
Contact seller: Contact form
Description

1972 Triumph Trident 750 T150 – Great mechanical and physical condition. Original except the paint which was professionally done 10 years ago and is beautiful right down to the hand striping. Engine and frame numbers match on this right side shifting 4 speed. 12,743 miles and the chrome, eat, aint, nd engine are all in great shape with no oil on the floor after sitting. New tires, attery, lugs and no issues. A nice original example that can be ridden or restored. No electric start on this classic but it starts up with just a few kicks when cold. This bike is ridden a few times every year and it is one of the best running Tridents you will find. Freshened up at long time Triumph dealer, ollins Cycle. Clear PA title in my name. You will not be disappointed! If you have little or no eBay feedback, ontact me before bidding. $500 deposit 48 hours after auction end. Full payment in cash, r certified funds that must clear before bike leaves my garage. If you are serious about buying this beauty, lease feel free to contact me with questions. 724-880-3248. Shipping is handled by the buyer. All sales are final and motorcycle is sold as is with no warranty. Please do not make this a complicated transaction. It's hard enough for me to part with my Trident!

On Mar-14-16 at 17:29:44 PDT, eller added the following information:

All switches, ights, ignals, nd horn work as they should!

On Mar-15-16 at 15:37:49 PDT, eller added the following information:

VIN# - NG01630T150T

Also published at eBay.com