Year: 1974
Color: Purple
Engine size: 750
Gears: Four-speed manual
Start type: Kick start
Drive type: Chain
Contact seller: Contact form
Description

For Sale is my Triumph T150T it was first registered in 1974. I have included a picture when the bike first arrived. Some of the work completed below:

?·         Frame swinging arm and brackets were zinc coated then powder coated.

?·         The engine bottom end was rebuilt by a previous owner and re-bored to 0. 020?ˆ?+ and had not run since the re-bore. The barrels and cylinder head have been vapour blasted and have no missing fins. the head has had new valve guides with valve stem seals on the inlet side. valve and springs.

?·         The carburettors have been vapour cleaned and fitted with new jet?ˆ™s. needles and seals.

?·         The primary drive has been upgraded to a belt drive eliminating engine noise and vibration

?·         There is a complete new exhaust system with pea shooter pipes that have minimum resistance.

?·         The bike is fitted with a new main loom. Boyer electronic ignition and a Boyer power box to match.

?·         The wheels have been refurbished with new bearings. stainless steel spokes. stainless steel rims and Avon tyres fitted.

?·         Hagon Classic rear shocks are fitted and progressive springs in the front forks.

?·         Front and back brakes have been overhauled with new pads. springs cams etc.

?·         A Norman Hyde seat is fitted.

?·         90% of the nuts and bolts have been replaced with stainless steel.

?·         The paint work is to show standards.

?·         Plus much more.

The bike has an MOT until September 2015. the bike is taxed if the historical vehicle tax year rolls over this is the last tax that will need payment . The bike is complete. starts and runs great sounds awesome. The bike just needs a shakedown and fine tuning to be perfect.  The reason I can?ˆ™t do this and why I?ˆ™m selling the bike too is due to ill health unfortunately riding the bike has become difficult.

Thanks for looking.

Any questions please phone 07825977089.

Also published at eBay.com