Year: 1976
Mileage: 11,888
VIN: 100677
Color: Black
Engine size: 850
Vehicle Title: Clear
Contact seller: Contact form
Description

This low mile bike is in excellent condition. The following work was just completed by the best regional Guzzi shop: brand new Gilardoni cylinders installed, o no worries about chrome lined cylinders (do yourself a favor and read up on this issue if you are not familiar with it and are considering the purchase of an old Guzzi; by the way, he old cylinders were in great shape and there was no flaking), ll brake calipers rebuilt, ew steel brake lines installed throughout, arbs cleaned and serviced, ew tires installed, ew K&N filter (unibody) installed, ront forks serviced, ew breather box and air hoses installed, ew petcocks and gas lines installed.

In addition, he seat was completely rebuilt with new foam and seat cover by excellent local motorcycle seat fabricator/upholsterer. I also replaced a bunch of rubber bits and pieces and changed all oils and installed a new taillight and a new headlight. The electric switchgear is original and it works. This bike is not a museum piece; it has a couple of scratches here and there. It’s a strong runner that needs nothing and is ready to ride all summer if you are. It is also sold locally, o don't wait; auction might end early.

I'm willing to hold it in my garage for up to 30-days free of charge and will work with your shipper. I can also pick you up at MSP if you want to do a fly-in / ride-home adventure.

Also published at eBay.com