Year: 2009
Mileage: 2,369
VIN: SMT910K109T371439
Color: Black and white
Engine size: 865
Vehicle Title: Clear
Contact seller: Contact form
Description

2009 Triumph Bonneville T100. Desirable black and white paint scheme. Only 2,369 miles! I bought the bike in October 2013 from the original owner in Tiverton, hode Island. It had about 1,700 miles on it at that time. As you can tell, egrettably, don't get to ride it often. I wish I had more time. Engine is 865cc with fuel injection (this was the first year for Bonneville fuel injection). The fuel injectors are housed in fauxcarburetor housings to maintain that classic 1960s styling.
This bike is inabsolutelyexcellent condition. Babied from day one. Always garaged, ever dropped, o accidents, ents or dings. Never, ver, een rain. It turns heads everywhere it goes. Without exaggeration, very time I ride the bike someone either gives me a thumbs up or stops to ask questions about it. Many people confuse it for a 1960s model and aresurprisedto learn its actual age.
Buyer will receive all owners manuals, ervice records and purchase paperwork from new.Additionally, he buyer willreceivemany great accessories including:

• Genuine Triumph rear passenger grab bar
  • Genuine Triumph center stand
  • 2013 model year bench seat with white piping. Stock seat is included in the purchase.
  • Genuine Triumph accessory performance peashooter exhaust. The computer ECU was re-flashed by the dealer when the pipes were installed. Stock peashooters are included in the purchase.
  • Genuine Triumph black leather saddlebags
  • Genuine Triumph low sissy bar
  • Soft storage cover
The T100 package is a very desirable appearance package that mirrors the classic styling of the 1960s Bonnevilles. The T100 package includes:
  • Tachometer
  • Chrome bezels on speedometer and tachometer
  • Two-tone paint (with hand painted striping)
  • Rubber tank knee pad
  • Chrome engine covers
  • Rubber fork gaiters

Also published at eBay.com