Year: 1956
Mileage: 500
VIN: t11076088
Color: Green
Engine size: 650
Vehicle Title: Clear
Contact seller: Contact form
Description

up for sale 1956 triumph t110bike was purchased 20+ years ago. taken apart and stored in my buddy's shop until last winter when myself and local triumph mechanic built this out of the parts stash. the bike was returned pretty close to how it sat in the early 60's using most of the same partsmatching numbers motor and framelow miles on a rebuilt motor with iron head (original owner swapped the alloy head out)lucas competition magnetonew amal concentric carburetor primary belt drive conversion 21" front and 19" rear wheelswassell peanut tank sealed with caswell wassell ribbed fenderhand painted gold leaf lettering by Lucky B Designs mcm fork coverssuperior side standrigid oil tank (also sealed with caswell) fitted to swing arm frameguide side mount tail lightnew shocksno generator (blocking plate) and zero recovery lighting system. will include a 6 to 12 volt regulator/rectifier runs and rides real nicestarts near or on first kickplease email any questions or call rick at 541 415 1972work situation forces sale. other wise i'd keep and ride this bike

Also published at eBay.com