Engine size: 844 cc
Fuel: PETROL
Gears: Five-speed manual
Start type: Electric start
Drive type: Shaft
Previous owners: 14
Contact seller: Contact form
Description

Here?ˆ™s my 1977 Guzzi for sale. I bought it in the spring as an impulse buy and I?ˆ™ve really enjoyed pottering about this summer. I?ˆ™ve got a couple of other bikes though which now need money spending on them so the Guzz has got to go! It?ˆ™s not 100% standard by any means and there are a few marks and spots of rust as you?ˆ™d expect. but overall it?ˆ™s a solid rideable bike. You could chug about on as it is. or use it as the basis of a restoration project if that?ˆ™s what you want. Please note it's not a California model. the sticker was added by a previous owner. I?ˆ™ve had some minor work done ?ˆ“ new sump gasket. oil change. new exhaust balance pipe. The tyres are useable. front is fine with a lot of life left but the rear will need replacing in a few hundred miles or so. Don?ˆ™t expect a mint show-winning bike. have a look at the pictures. ask me some questions. or come and have a look at the bike. I?ˆ™m in the Nottingham area. not far from junction 26 of the M1. If you have any questions or would like to arrange a viewing please call me on 07958 684698. If you like the look of it. make me an offer! Steve07958 684698

Also published at eBay.com