Condition: Used
Item location: bewdley, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Model: Triton
Year: 1961
Engine size: 650
Gears: Four-speed manual
Contact seller: Contact form
Description

For Sale my 1961 Triton . it has the following features ;T110 - 650 iron head engine with single Amal carbSlick shift Triumph gearbox . recently overhauled . new layshaft bushes . new output shaft oil seal New clutch springsAlloy oil tankAlloy petrol tankTomaselli clip onsNorton twin leading shoe front brakeNew akront rims with butted stainless spokes Norton roadholder forksTomaselli style levers Magneto just been serviced by Tony CooperManx style seatStainless steel bespoke exhaust system made by Red Bull race teamSlimline featherbed frameThe bike has a desirable/transferable registration which will stay with the bike and is included in the sale priceI bought this bike 2 years ago at The Classic TT on the Isle of Man . I have ridden it for a year and took it back to this years TT . It never missed a beat and started first kick every time . As you can see in the photos it's all in good order . It's a real cafe racer . no bells and whistles . just a raw bike - like a real cafe racer should be . If you want to view or have any questions then call me on 07809 524500 .  

Also published at eBay.com