Year: 1974
Mileage: 9,900
VIN: T150VHJ43594
Color: Black
Engine size: 750
Vehicle Title: Clear
Contact seller: Contact form
Description

This bike was the start of a restoration by the previous owner with a new Boyer Bransden Micro MKIII system.  The seat is new. I removed it from the plastic wrap and mounted it.  There is a small poke hole in the side as pointed out in the pictures.  There are also new badges and knee pads UK made that will go with it.  The Chrome is in nice shape for the year.  Very little crazing if any.  The worst chrome is on the aluminum parts like the fork legs and engine covers.  They are showing pitting.  The engine doesn't have any unusual knocks or noises but does run very rich especially at idle.  The ignition switch required some wiggling to make a good contact.  The horns click but do not honk when the button is depressed.  The low beam is out.  The neutral indicator blinks instead of the amber turn indicator when the signals are blinking.  The left side cover (battery cover) has crack along the topside and a small piece missing.   I lifted the rear wheel and shifted it through all 5 gears and neutral.  It shifted crisp into each position.  I drove this bike years ago before it was parked in heated storage and it drove fine.   The fuel tank is clean and dry and I chose to leave it that way for the startup.  I used an auxiliary tank strapped to the seat in the video.                                   Get your own valid XHTML YouTube embed code

Also published at eBay.com